Keeping technical infrastructure up-to-date is quite an expansive procedure, due to particular activities, special technological requirements to such works and equipment and integrated nature of the process.
В нашем арсенале:
Drilling rigs UGB 001 based on KAMAZ
Machines KMB2 10 petrol drive wheels
Multi-purpose drilling rigs PBU
Eger-2 , drilling rigs BSHM 1-13
Aggregates vibrating drilling AVB 2M
Mobile monitoring stations " Ekomobil -A"
UGRB-001 on chassis KAMAZ
Drilling on caterpillar chassis " Crane" for drilling in hard to reach places
Mobile scanning system RIEGL VMX- 450
Static sensing nodes based machine UGB 001
Digital niveliry Leica Sprinter 50
Total Station Sokkia CX-105L
GNSS receivers satellite TRIUMPH - 1
Trassopoiskovoye complex RD8000PDL
Emission Spectrometer iCAP 6000
GeoProjectSurvey actively implements international and Russian quality management system programs oriented
at improving management system and service quality, enhancing efficiency of company’s workflow,
increasing staff responsibility and discipline and generally better image and investment prospects, as a result.
OUR ARSENAL INCLUDES:
- A number of cutting edge drilling units: Tracked multipurpose universal lightarmored towing vehicle (MTLBU) UGB-
001; drilling unit URB-2A-2, including the tracked one, “Zhuravl”, for hard-to-reach places; small EGER II wheel undercarriage drilling units UBShM
1-13 and UAZ 390944; vibration drilling machines AVB-2M, UBShM 1-13; static penetration testing unit PIKA 17,
19; drilling units PBU 2-3, UGRB-001 w/ KAMAZ undercarriage, etc.;
- Equipment for studying properties and monitoring soil mass performance afield: pressuremeters, static penetration testing
equipment, ground-penetrating radars, stamps, equipment for geotechnical monitoring of hazardous engineering and geological processes;
- Modern geophysical equipment: equipment for electrical and seismic exploration (seismographic systems);
- latest high-precision geodesic equipment of the following brands: JAVAD, HiPer, Topcon, Trimble, TSC2, TOPCON, Sokkia,
Leica" power Arctic, etc.;
- Fleet of cars and special-purpose vehicles, including ones having caterpillar tracks, low-pressure tyres and
cross-country chassis for works in hard-to-reach areas: (snowmobiles “Buran”, snow and swamp-going vehicle “Viking”, UAZ SKB-600,
UAZ Trekol, special-purpose motor water vehicles “Kombat” and “Komandor”);
- Vehicles for personnel and freight transportation to sites of works: buses, personnel carrier, trucks;
- Wide range of laboratory equipment for company’s development and testing laboratories:
- cutting edge chemical analytical equipment: FT-IR Spectrometer for identifying oil products (Nicolet is5); ICP Emission Spectrometer (iCAP
6000); HELC - liquid chromatograph;
- high-precision soil lab equipment for compression, single plane shear and triaxial compression testing of soil strength and strain properties;
- frost effect laboratory equipment;
- construction testing laboratory equipment;
- mobile radiation and physical impact laboratories are equipped with: (in-fraultra) sound level meters, vibrometers, dosimeters, electromagnetic field measuring devices, Rn determination equipment, gas analyzers.
We use the last versions of licensed special-purpose software.
In 2013, the company purchased RIEGL VMX- 450 (MLS) – LKZ and RIEGL LMS- Q780 (ALS), the latest multipurpose equipment for mobile and airborne laser scanning.